Are you looking for a host/emcee to ensure your event runs smoothly, on time and in the right order? As a television personality, I have hosted and emceed hundreds of events. Whether it’s a black-tie fundraiser, a sporting event or a corporate lunch I’ve got you covered.
As a keynote speaker my focus can vary on a number of different platforms.
- Girls in Sport: Keeping them active, motivated and exposed to a healthy lifestyle. How a friendly rivalry can blossom into the most beautiful of friendships.
- Conquering Fear: How fear can control or liberate our lives
- Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro: Training for and conquering one of the world’s largest mountains
- Media in Canada: What I learned growing up on TV, behind the scenes of a newsroom, Q & A, and insight in how to make the most of television exposure
- Motherhood: Juggling work, kids, exercise and charity into a 24-hour day
Events close to my heart:
- 24Hr Tremblant Ambassador
- Bob Awards – Ottawa Business Awards
- 40 Under 40 – Ottawa Business Journal
- Trees of Hope – Fairmont Chateau Laurier CHEO Fundraiser
- Maddy’s Gala – Roger Neilson’s House- Ottawa Senators
- Canadian Tire Snowsuit Fund Gala
- Habitat For Humanity – Steeltoes & Stiletto Gala
- Take A Swing At Cancer Golf Event – Ottawa Regional Cancer Foundation
- Ottawa Children’s Gala – CHEO 3rdparty fundraiser
Ottawa Senators Foundation:
Lianne Laing has represented the Ottawa Senators Foundation for more than a decade in a variety of different roles. From event emcee, to ambassador to team captain to fundraiser, she authentically and enthusiastically represents our work within the community while connecting personally to so many of the families and their children we aim to assist through all of our fundraising efforts. As incredible story-teller and passionate advocate for children and youth, Lianne, with her lead Ambassador role on our behalf with the 24h Tremblant Relay event, has played a key role in the Ottawa Senators Foundation receiving nearly $4 million from the event and its participants in the past 10 years. Always professional yet a bundle of energy and fun, Lianne is a pleasure to work with and is certainly a Game Changer for Youth!
President & CEO
Ottawa Senators Foundation
Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario (CHEO):
Lianne is a great friend to CHEO. We are very fortunate that her broadcasting career included being part of so many CHEO Foundation events. Whether she is hosting part of the CHEO Telethon, emceeing CHEO fundraising events, or providing exposure for CHEO on TV and Social Media, Lianne understands CHEO's needs and is always there to help. We look forward to continuing this wonderful friendship that helps make a difference in the lives of the children and youth who need CHEO. Thanks Lianne!
President and CEO
Kiwanis Club of Ottawa:
On behalf of the Kiwanis Club of Ottawa and their Associated Key Clubs thank you very much for being our Key Note speaker at a recent meeting.
Over the years we look for a speaker that would inspire the Key Club members and be of interest to our members.
You hit the nail on the head. Your talk kept the young Key Clubbers extremely interested in your talk. From the Head Table I could see how fascinated they were with your talk. The chatter among the students and our members after the meeting was most favourable. Everyone was talking about how interesting, inspiring and personal your talk was.
Once again thank you so much.
Kiwanis Club of Ottawa,
Celebrating Our 100th Year of Service
Let's Take a Swing at Cancer:
We have had the pleasure of working with Lianne over the last almost 15 years as the host of our "Let's Take a Swing at Cancer" Golf tournament. Lianne has always been a true professional and extremely generous with her time. With her help, we have raised over $275,000 in support of the Ottawa Regional Cancer Foundation. We are very grateful for who she is and what she has done for our cause.
CFP, CPCA, CIM, FCSI, CIWM
Portfolio Manager, Senior Financial Advisor
Capital Wealth Architects - Mandeville Private Client Inc.
Error: Access Token for is not valid or has expired. Feed will not update.
There's an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Please obtain a new Access Token on the plugin's Settings page.
If you continue to have an issue with your Access Token then please see this FAQ for more information.
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.